Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back on it

What's new... I just moved (a few months ago) to a sweet little shoebox sized apartment in Venice. I love it love it love it, being close to the ocean is so refreshing for the soul... haven't felt this much at peace with myself in.. forever. Lovely.

Just found out today that there's been a slight change in my xmas plans, I can't go home.. I actually won't be able to go home for another year due to some immigration problemas.. So, no Swedish xmas for me this year.. boohoo.. Was really looking forward to see my family..

My sister was pretty funny when I told her I won't be able to make it, she said;
-Why don't u tell daddy he can put the money he's saving on your ticket towards a ticket for me to go to LA instead!!? Speaking of my sister, we probably should not wear matching knitted xmas- sweaters this year.. Kinda loses it's purpose when we're not together... damn it! That tradition lasted one year.. not really a tradition then I guess.. It's way funnier to be a tard in pairs than a solo tard... which is my everyday natural state, but well oh woaowi.. next year..

Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm about to qualify into Guinness Book of Records as the most senior SMC student ever, yay! Yep, or I'm sure I would if there was such a category. This is what I've completed (so far;) *Certificate in Cosmetology *AA Degree in Liberal Arts *AA Degree in Cosmetology.. This semester was supposed to be my last, I've been taking art classes- not towards a degree but for fun.. For the next coming year I'll be working, haven't started looking for a job quiet yet but it will be something related to cosmetology... and I'm actually planning on taking yet another class at SMC (just can't get enough of that place, haha) in either photography or (probably) photoshop. Which brings me to:

Dear Santa,
I would really really really super love to find a drawing pad for my mac under the tree this year!!!:) :) :)

I better forward this little letter to my parents too, just in case... At least I know I would never end up on their naughty list..;)

xoxo

No comments: