Tuesday, December 22, 2009

School's over! Yay, nice, yayie yo! Now ALL I need to do is to find a job... probably easier said than done, but I'm sure it'll work out somehow.. I'm way too christmas-cheerie to worry about it right now.. Just put some pretty sweet xmas lights up the other night, lovely! And I decorated my 15 inch, plastic fantastic, last year, 99 cent store christmas tree- AWESOME! Also bought some new scented candles which make my apt smell like a huge cookie jar, yummy yup! Got myself one of those snow globes, or balls, or whatever they're called from the boardwalk the other day... probably the only snow I get to see this year;) And finally, I stuffed my face with an inhuman count of miniature candy canes yesterday.. all day.. Sharing is caring, I did share candy canes with the bus driver (x2), the convenience store lady, and some random people who looked like they were in need of some more sugar in their lives.

I really enjoy all this ridiculous xmas nonsense, but I'm gonna have to change the subject for this announcement:

I made some really delish tacos tonight! It was soo good and u should all be very jealous for what u missed out on! Now that I've said that, back to gingerbread cookie houses and elves.

I'm actually gonna go watch xmas movies with big sis baby k now, she's leaving for Texas in the morning, so sad, so sad.. Especially for her, she's missing out on what may very well be the most bombastic xmas party ever! I'm excited!

Tipp tapp, tipp tapp, tippe tippe tipp tapp, tipp, tipp, tapp!

No comments: