Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In pain..

Ouch ouch ouch! Last night Cammy gave me a tanning session in exchange for some hair services. I, as always, thought I was superwoman and that human laws of physics(is that even an expression?) doesn't apply to me. It was one of those super-duper-spaceship beds, and I had it on, fully blasting for the entire session. Never mind that haven't tanned at all since this summer, AND that natural tanning requires a bathing suit that covers certain parts of the body. I can do it, Nothing's gonna happen.. Well it did; I burned my butt!!! Hurts when I wear jeans, and when I sit down, and when I lay on my back... So, I suppose I should stick to standing up and lying on my belly for a couple of days, haha! Lame.. ouuu.. my back is sore to.. miserable..



No comments: