Sunday, December 6, 2009

Reunion

Today when I got home from work, after I made 4 key-searching stops at local businesses, I decided to unpack my portable art studio(my purse;) and put the stuff back on the dresser where it belongs. I started unwrapping the plastic bag I use to protect my brushes in the purse and noticed there was another plastic bag shoved down the bottom of the cup in which the brushes where standing. I took out the bag to toss it, thinking it was trash but noticed there was something heavy inside.. Guess what, MY KEYS! Stupid me not to look there in the first place;) Haha!

This is to give you an idea of what my life was like during my 24 hours of key-no:

To get into my apt:
1. Knock on my neighbor, Cammy's door (if she's home, otherwise go to her work to borrow her house key)
2. Open the window of my her apt
3. Leave all my stuff, such as jacket, shoes, purse etc, on the floor
4. Climb out through her window to my balcony
5. Oper the balcony door to my apt
6. Yay, I was in!
7. Go out through the door
8. Get my stuff at Cammy's apt
9. Close her window
10. Go do whatever (or, go drop off key at Cammy's work)

Doesn't seam to be too big of a pain in the ass, does it?;)

The return of my keys was celebrated with a nice little saturday get-together with Cammy, Frejya, Clem and Larry:) It was a good night, haircuts, a film premier, face masks, good friends, good music, good wine, good times!

Now; finish watching Dirty Dancing til I pass out.

Gnight ya'll!


No comments: